If you are looking to use Delta on Mac M1 or M2, then this article will help you. Without a doubt, Delta is a powerful emulator that delivers a great gaming experience on the iPhone, as it supports cheat codes and configurable controls.
Apple does not allow they can exist in dwellers within its app store but that has not prevented some developers from creating their own emulators and then distributing them in other ways. Delta application with a cloud service such as you have access to google drive or dropbox it all depends on the service that you prefer so that they have more storage. Delta favorite feature is that you can connect controllers like for example this one from Xbox so then you can control the game on time is that using the virtual controllers.
Is Delta supporting the Mac M1 Platform?
Delta is currently not supporting Mac M1 it is only working with iPhones, there is no way to download and install it for the macOS platform.
How to use Delta on Mac M1?
If you want to use Delta on your MacBook or iMac then here is guide to follow.
- Download the Delta app from official site
- Install it on your iPhone
- Run Delta on iPhone
- Scroll down iPhone control center
- Tap on “Screen mirroring”
- Now share your iPhone screen to Mac M1
- Make sure you have login same ID with iPhone and Mac/MacBook
- Now you can use Delta emulator on Mac M1 without installing it on the machine.
We hope you find this guide useful, and if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section.